In this essay I will talk about how I think people have yo celebrate Christmas in me personal  opinion and how meany people will celebrate how in meany people and religions celebrate and how I celebrate it

I will start taking about how I celebrate Christmas i celebrate Christmas with me family me make a Dinner with a big dinner me family that live in other country come to celebrate with us  .but meany families celebrate in a different way they go to a restaurant something like that very simple . Meany people not celebrate Christmas people of different religions they not thing that god was bored that they so they don't celebrate Christmas they don't give gives anything
In me personal opinion people have to celebrate Christmas with their family having a great moment preying and eating

To finish I want to tell that all the family's have diferentes ways to celebrate Christmas meany can be seminar but are not the same I think that if you are happy and with your family you will have - a great Christmas if you don't celebrate Christmas any off this ways that donsent mean that you will have a bad Christmas don't you can celebrate Christmas the way you what the way that you can be happy

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares