In this essay I will talk about how I think people have yo celebrate Christmas in me personal  opinion and how meany people will celebrate how in meany people and religions celebrate and how I celebrate it

I will start taking about how I celebrate Christmas i celebrate Christmas with me family me make a Dinner with a big dinner me family that live in other country come to celebrate with us  .but meany families celebrate in a different way they go to a restaurant something like that very simple . Meany people not celebrate Christmas people of different religions they not thing that god was bored that they so they don't celebrate Christmas they don't give gives anything
In me personal opinion people have to celebrate Christmas with their family having a great moment preying and eating with your family and close friends

I think that Christmas most be celebrated with family and friends but if you celebrate Christmas other way is don't a bad way if you are happy for that special way that are okey all the family and people have diferente ways to celebrate it meany   can similar but are don't the same everybody have diferente way to celebrate it the idea is that you be happy that day

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares