My life good let's begin with that my name is Valeria Jimenez Garcés I am 17 years old I was born in Barranquilla Colombia on June 2 in the year 2001 my dads are separated it it is not a disadvantage for my because always ah been this way I live with my mom my grandma and my stepfather There are times that I sit down to thinking and to feel that in my life not ah not interesting at all past I feel that scarcely I came the adventure since in the college you have the difficult thing quite easy are the university what I came later I am one of these persons who enserio scares the life or to fail Always me eh worried because of it but I think that these negative thoughts it is necessary to leave them aside and to start fulfilling the dreams since also I think that you itself are the only one that you can fulfill your dreams nothing more alone you can fulfill your dreams there are dreams that are very difficult since since mine I them see difficult but that with a lot of effort and dedication threatened with discipline I can fulfill everything 
To speak more of my at present am a person who loves the pink one and all the feminism and things like that love the food the sweets quite but also I love to be thin and hate to do exercise so I suffer because of it enough I am obsessed by all these reseteas fit and it though not because since I hate all kinds of vegetables and things like that also I like to go out with my friends to enjoy
It wanted to make more things for my life make exercise learn as indiomas things like that are goals that I have to future 

But if we speak about my life in the present I feel that nothing interesting happens it would have mill histories count but nothing interesting happens for the present or not my expectations are very high

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares